This 4 in 1 tubing bender is the most versatile tubing bender available for the hobbyist, chassis fabricators, prototyping, and short run production applications. Its numerous uses and features provide a versatility and flexibility unmatched by any other tube bender of its type available.
- Bends 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8 inch tubing – all in just one bender.
- Simple, easy operation enables exact bending without the need for complex tooling. A simple tape measure produces accurate configurations.
- Vise mounted for ease of operation and more precise bends. Makes up to 180 degree bends in seconds.
- Capable of “Zero Lead – Off Nut” bending on inverted flare, compression, and single flared applications. The bend starts at the tube nut. Available on no other bender.
- 180 degree scale with indicator for precision one stroke operation at any angle.
Optional 3 dimensional back gauge is available that allows for “out of plane” bending. It also allows for precise positioning for making multiple bends, and repetitive tube production, and provides numerous options for holding and positioning for unmatched accuracy and ease of use. Includes two piece main shaft for stop settings up to 42 inches. Longer lengths available.
Detailed instructions and handy tips on tube fabrication.
Compare the “4 in 1” bender to the cost of 4 individual benders with none of the above features!